Madden Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE Madden Leagues offical Forums

HomeMadden RevolutionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Schedule Format?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like the open schedule Format idea? Play all your games whenever but they have to be done by a set date?
Yes
Open Schedule Format? I_vote_lcap100%Open Schedule Format? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Open Schedule Format? I_vote_lcap0%Open Schedule Format? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Nitka

Nitka

Open Schedule Format? Empty
PostSubject: Open Schedule Format?   Open Schedule Format? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:33 am

Me and Rage have had questions regarding the schedule. Members would like to play games on the schedule a little sooner. I would like to see who would be in favor of that, and maybe some thoughts on how it would or would not make the league and seasons better.

-Nitka
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
GoldenRage
Admin
GoldenRage

Open Schedule Format? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Schedule Format?   Open Schedule Format? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 am

I like the idea Nitka. It obviously offers more flexability to an already generous schedule format. As long as the MRL members are responsible and dedicated enough, the season should run alot smoother and probably quicker with this new format. As we've often preached in the past, member communication is the key which is why the Revolution decided to go with Twitter. However, we still need to look into it some more and definatley implement some sort of a time frame to keep it respectable.
Back to top Go down

Open Schedule Format?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Revolution :: MRL League Information :: League Questions-
Jump to: