Madden Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE Madden Leagues offical Forums

HomeMadden RevolutionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disappointed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

Disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Disappointed   Disappointed EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:47 pm

I finally had the time to watch the live game broadcast of Shocker and Sgibs and while i know id enjoy a drink and some bull$%#@ing with the fellas on the cast, I gotta comment on my utter disappointment with the gamestyles presented by Shocker and Gibs. I saw no ingenuity other than the fact that shocker knew the draw would work on the uberzones Gibs displayed and Gibs saw the pick route to ford would work against the 46 man. THAT's it. I saw the same defense with the typical same adjustments (loop blitz where the end and LB come clean from the confused AI by gibs). The whole time I watched the game i was like, is this a virtual football competition or who can cheese-read the best? 10/11 guys all back in coverage? I didnt see football just being played. I saw crutches and cliche.

Now dont get me wrong, we all have our money plays, our money routes depending on down and distance. But that display was who had the better tasting cheese? Gouda, bluecheese, goatcheese, hoghead cheese, Brie, swiss. Not football!!!!!

That being said, I greatly respect the time and effort zfarls and sgibs put into maddenbible.com. I was browsing the site to see if there were basic things for the "sim ballers" out there like reading a defense presnap, causing mismatches in matchups, etc. You guys are clearly talented enough to put a tab for "sim game" strategies and tips. Just a thought. Im busting chops about cheese ballers but really yall are 'tournament ballers' and there clearly is a niche for that. But just based on my own experience for online play and league play, sim ballers may be as big if not bigger a market. Just my 2 cents for whatever it's worth.
Back to top Go down

Disappointed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Revolution :: Whats on your mind..... :: Get it out-
Jump to: