Madden Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE Madden Leagues offical Forums

HomeMadden RevolutionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where you stand with politics

Go down 
2 posters

What Political Party do you Support?
Republican/conservative Party
where you stand with politics I_vote_lcap33%where you stand with politics I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Democrat/liberal Party
where you stand with politics I_vote_lcap50%where you stand with politics I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Green Party
where you stand with politics I_vote_lcap0%where you stand with politics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Libertarian Party
where you stand with politics I_vote_lcap0%where you stand with politics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Constitution Party
 0% [ 0 ]
Independent Party
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure
where you stand with politics I_vote_lcap17%where you stand with politics I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
xhhx_JayNizz

where you stand with politics Empty
PostSubject: where you stand with politics   where you stand with politics EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:34 am

I am proud to say that i am very conservative (republican) when it comes to politics.

I have very strong beliefs on certain "hot topics" you could say
I like to look at the big picture and take views from both sides of the argument before i like to take a stand on any argument. I like to think that i am not ignorant lol. I know how to argue and debate with someone and be able to state my opinion strongly but at the same time i know how to respect yours.
Back to top Go down
Nitka

Nitka

PostSubject: Re: where you stand with politics   where you stand with politics EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Wow Nizz I had no idea. I respect you poliitical view. I would like to think i am republican but some of my views are towards the other side. I like to argue and love trying to convince people to come to my side. I use to win a lot of debates but eversince ive been married Ive been losing the majority, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
xhhx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: where you stand with politics   where you stand with politics EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Nitka wrote:
Wow Nizz I had no idea. I respect you poliitical view. I would like to think i am republican but some of my views are towards the other side. I like to argue and love trying to convince people to come to my side. I use to win a lot of debates but eversince ive been married Ive been losing the majority, lol.

lol i hear you on that one bro
Back to top Go down
Nitka

Nitka

PostSubject: Re: where you stand with politics   where you stand with politics EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:12 pm

xhhx_JayNizz wrote:
Nitka wrote:

lol i hear you on that one bro

Where you at man havent been on the forums in a while?
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where you stand with politics   where you stand with politics Empty

Back to top Go down

where you stand with politics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Revolution :: Whats on your mind..... :: Politics-
Jump to: