Madden Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE Madden Leagues offical Forums

HomeMadden RevolutionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's actually considered illegal?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

What's actually considered illegal? Empty
PostSubject: What's actually considered illegal?   What's actually considered illegal? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:42 am

What's the list of illegal gimmicks from madden challenge and other tournaments? I played a guy online that crushed me on this wheelroute, and a motion from the backfield where the RB cuts real quick in the complete opposite direction and gets open immediately. Score was 54-44 and i was owning his silly nanos but i couldnt do shit on defense against these particular gimmicks. It just made me wonder what's legal and what isnt.
Back to top Go down
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: What's actually considered illegal?   What's actually considered illegal? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:43 am

Also, anyone in the league make forum banners? Mine is bland and needs a flavor.
Back to top Go down
Nitka

Nitka

PostSubject: Re: What's actually considered illegal?   What's actually considered illegal? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:46 am

StupidDialUp wrote:
Also, anyone in the league make forum banners? Mine is bland and needs a flavor.

I like your banner what are you talking about? Bland?
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
GoldenRage
Admin
GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: What's actually considered illegal?   What's actually considered illegal? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Sounds like a play that can be user defended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's actually considered illegal?   What's actually considered illegal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's actually considered illegal?
Page 1 of 1