Madden Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE Madden Leagues offical Forums

HomeMadden RevolutionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is every Game I play going to be this epic?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGETSUMxX

Is every Game I play going to be this epic? Empty
PostSubject: Is every Game I play going to be this epic?   Is every Game I play going to be this epic? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm

So aside from MaddenJamie1234, every game has been within a TD, against some great guys. I won in OT against Rage, and against Jason we couldn't stop each other pretty much the whole game, back and forth. Somehow I converted 3rd and 20+ twice against him, one time he was in cover 4, and the other he was in man and Laurent Robinson burned him. I was tied with siksticks, who is ranked in the top 100 too, til Maurice Jones Drew broke a bunch of tackles and score late to get the win 31-24. I mean I love these close games, but it stresses me too much, and gets my blood pressure up. What this tells me is there are some absolutely quality guys in here who are smart enough to make adjustments throughout the game, so its a big chess match.
Back to top Go down
Nitka

Nitka

Is every Game I play going to be this epic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is every Game I play going to be this epic?   Is every Game I play going to be this epic? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Nice write up man. Id say its going to get easier but the playoffs really stress me out because of the games. The last 2 seasons we didn't have you or Jason and some others, OH man!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com

Is every Game I play going to be this epic?
Page 1 of 1