Madden Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE Madden Leagues offical Forums

HomeMadden RevolutionPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What else do we need on here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitka

Nitka

What else do we need on here? Empty
PostSubject: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:51 am

What other topics do you want to see on here?
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
cat_burgler

cat_burgler

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:03 pm

i'd like 2 see a forum about other games that some of us play......( black-opps )...( 2k11 )...so on and so 4th....
Back to top Go down
cat_burgler

cat_burgler

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 am

Nitka wrote:
What other topics do you want to see on here?

how bout some internal tournaments,something like east coast Vs west coast or maybe a nite owl thing... Laughing
Back to top Go down
xhhx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm

whats with the color change?
Back to top Go down
Nitka

Nitka

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 am

xhhx_JayNizz wrote:

Couldnt see some of the stuff, you dont like?
Back to top Go down
xhhx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 pm

ya i like it, it just threw me for a loop,

suprised the shit out of me
Back to top Go down
cat_burgler

cat_burgler

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Nitka wrote:
xhhx_JayNizz wrote:

Couldnt see some of the stuff, you dont like?

wow that's what u call an eye opener..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Considering the alarming number of games not played (especially considering we only play 2 games a week) perhaps we should have a thread with each owners contact info besides that of Twitter (i.e. email, text, skyle, gtalk, aim, etc.). Maybe that would help?
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage
Admin
GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 pm

No need to implement other forms of communication other than the ones we have now at the Revolution my friend. The mere fact that games have not been played has nothing to do with our form of communication but commitment. Twitter is an MRL exclusive, and has been great as long as people are dedicated enough to tweet.
Back to top Go down
Nitka

Nitka

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:08 am

StupidDialUp wrote:
Considering the alarming number of games not played (especially considering we only play 2 games a week) perhaps we should have a thread with each owners contact info besides that of Twitter (i.e. email, text, skyle, gtalk, aim, etc.). Maybe that would help?

Everyone is free to communicate however. SOme guys have given out their phone numbers. As long as there is communication done through Twitter for guys that are not responding. So if you email a guy 5 times and they dony respond, and never tweet to him you wont get credit for the communication.

You can even reach out through the forums, but it will be the same result if you dont Tweet.

You can start an unoffical tread if you want though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What else do we need on here?   What else do we need on here? Empty

Back to top Go down

What else do we need on here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Revolution :: MRL League Information :: League Improvment-
Jump to: